Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Moombeam,in "Poltergeist" the tree comes to life breaks through the boys bedroom window and trys to eat him(geez,that sounds silly when I type it)

An Spatula I forgot all about that clown.Actually that was the other scene that scared the crap out of me.As a child clowns always creeped me out and that movie didnt help any.

Hehehe,Critters Knighty?Well to be honest it used to scare me too but now I consider it a comedy.

------------------
    `~`~`Dragonlady`~`~`

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Ew. Poltergiest! I love that movie but I have to agree...the clown got me. Ugh! That made me freak out forever.

My roommate in college collected clowns like that!! UGGH!!! I used to stick them in a drawer when she went home for the weekend. No kidding.

Beamie, the tree reached in the window and grabbed the little boy.

Knighty, Critters! I admit those little rollin' furballs were spooky. That's a great 80s movie.

My scary movie is Fire in the Sky. Oh, man, aliens SCARE me!!! Seriously.

biggrin

------------------
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Knight_Crawler:
    Hey Slarti! That's the scariest movie I've ever seen too! That's my one true phobia....aliens.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're really looking to be scared.. "Event Horizon" is the movie to see. I will never watch that movie ever again.

BTW.. on Jan 20th, XM:E will be shown twice. Eastern times 9:30 and 10:30. Which means I hafta set my clock an hour ahead to catch the first RERUN and then watch Pokemon before I get to see the other RERUN. I'm glad they're going to finally start showing some new eps. I've been watching since the beginning and I'm tired of the.. RERUNS!

danielle

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Knight_Crawler:
    Hey Slarti! That's the scariest movie I've ever seen too! That's my one true phobia....aliens.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really! I'm glad I'm not alone. Okay, I have to tell a story now: In college, one of my roommates, not the psyho clown collecter, knew about my alien phobia. It was around Halloween and we had just watched Fire in the Sky. We were the only ones home and we were both a little freaked by it. I went to bed and a few hours later something woke me up. I opened my eyes and there was an alien right in my face! Big black eyes, skinny face, no other features, needless to say, I freaked. I screamed fit to wake the whole campus and hit it to discover it was plastic, and then I heard gales of laughter from the corner. My loving roommate had taken a glow in the dark skeleton and held it under a halogen light for a few minutes and then suspended it above my bed and waited for the fireworks. I almost killed her. I had nightmares for weeks. *shudder*

And Grrl, never watch Event Horizon at a Halloween party, where everyone's in freaky costumes and you're drunk. Not that I'd know...just some friendly advice.

biggrin

------------------
    ~Award-winning designer of Norway's lovely crinkly edges.~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, Event Horizon and Devil's Advocate are the two scariest movies I've ever seen. And I'm not afraid of monster aliens, I'm scared of the smart ones that visit once in a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Scariest movie I've ever seen : Care Bears The Movie! Those freaky little bears. Urgghh, I shudder just thinking about their smiling little demonic faces. No, stop the nightmares, stop the nightmares.....

------------------
    Keep It Safe In The
    Kitchen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL. Ok yeah, Care Bears is creepy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, now I remember. Remember when his braces attacked him? Man I did not like that clown. The clown from IT freaks me out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Slarti! That's the scariest movie I've ever seen too! That's my one true phobia....aliens.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone see Aliens? Man, that movie ROCKED!! I always thought it was so cool! smile